Track your shipment
Unacceptable Shipment Policy
- Goods that are classified as hazardous material, non-approved * dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), ADR (European Road Transport Regulation on dangerous goods), DOT (U.S. Department of Transport), USPS (United States Postal Service), UPU (Universal Postal Union) and any applicable government department or other relevant organization
- Goods with no customs declaration made when required by applicable customs regulations
- Goods with defective or inadequate packaging or that cannot be carried safely by MHD2D
Standard Prohibited and Unacceptable Goods
The following items/commodities are not accepted by MHD2D under any circumstances:
- Alcoholic beverages
- All hemp and hemp-based products
- All types of animals including but not limited to live animals, animal by-products, animal parts (including hunting trophies and shark fins) and animal remains or ashes
- Any item(s), the carriage of which is prohibited by any law, regulation or state of any federal, state or local government to or through which the shipment may be carried
- Bullion of any precious metals such as gold, silver, etc.
- Cash or other means of payment such as bank notes, currency notes, coins, travelers cheques etc.
- Counterfeit or pirated goods
- Dangerous Goods including item contain/pack with Lithium Battery or stand alone Lithium Battery
- Electronic cigarettes
- Firearms or parts thereof, weapons, ammunition, explosives/explosive devices (including imitation or replicas)
- Human remains or ashes
- Live plants
- Negotiable instruments in Bearer Form
- Non—approved shipments whose transport and/or storage is subject to dangerous goods regulations
- Obscene or immoral articles, pornography
- Other articles the importation or circulation of which is prohibited in the country of destination
- Perishable goods, or goods requiring special handling (e.g. temperature or humidity control)
- Sender, any holding company, Consignee or any third party, directly or indirectly involved in the shipment or transaction or contracted by Sender is listed on any applicable sanctions lists as a Denied Party
- Shipments containing narcotics, nicotine, nicotine compounds, vapor or psychotropic substances
- Shipments for which no or insufficient postage has been paid and which are posted with the intention of surreptitiously obtaining the transport service without payment of the remuneration payable for it
- Shipments that are addressed to natural or legal persons which are enlisted on a sanctions lists which shall be transported to countries for which embargoes are in place
- Shipments whose content or exterior make-up could injure or infect persons or cause damage to property
- Shipments whose content, exterior design, transport or storage violate a statutory or authorities' prohibition, in particular any export, import or customs law provisions of the countries of origin, destination or transit, or which require special facilities (e.g. for temperature-controlled goods), safety precautions or permits; these include Shipments or goods whose transport is prohibited according to the UPU Acts, and those whose contents legally violate the intellectual property rights of its rightful owner, including counterfeit or unlicensed copies of products (e.g. brand piracy)
- Shipments with an actual value of over MYR 5,500.
- Tobacco and tobacco products, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, loose tobacco, smokeless tobacco, hookah or shisha.
- Valuable goods such as works of art, antiques item, jewellery, precious stones, precious metals, watches or other articles of value or securities for which, in the event of damage, no stoppage and no cancellation and replacement procedure can be carried out.
MHD2D does not agree to carry, and will not accept any liability for liquids unless tendered in accordance to guideline for shipments containing liquids. For more info on this guideline, please click HERE. All shipments containing liquids are required to be packaged as to insure safe carriage with ordinary care in handling. Approval may be revoked by MHD2D at any time.
Please contact us at [email protected] should you have any doubts or queries as to the acceptability of your goods.
MHD2D does not permit the carriage of counterfeit goods. Should MHD2D suspects such goods being transported within our network, the relevant authorities, such as Customs, will be informed. Counterfeit goods include, but not limited to, items like:
- Luxury bags, shoes, clothing, watches
- CDs and DVDs
- High value electronics
Generally, counterfeit items are prohibited in various countries. Should the transport of these goods are proven, the Customs authority shall seize them and penalties may apply.
MHD2D does not permit the carriage of dangerous goods. Dangerous goods (also known as hazardous material or hazmat) are any substances or materials that are capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, and property.
Goods with these characteristics are considered dangerous (not exhaustive):
Electronic equipment, perfumes and even food flavoring may be classified as Dangerous Goods. Some materials or chemicals may have characteristics that cause them to become harmful in specific circumstances. The Material Safety Data Sheet or Safety Data Sheet from the manufacturer provides information to identify the content classification.
Below are examples of items that is classified as dangerous goods (not exhaustive):
- Any aerosols, including: hair spray and deodorants
- Air bag inflators and modules or seat-belt pretensioners
- Alcoholic beverages
- Perfume with alcohol content
- Batteries classified as dangerous such as wet spillable/non spillable lead-acid/alkaline batteries
- Batteries/cells including: lithium-ion/polymer/metal – alone and in or with electronic devices
- Carbon dioxide, solid (Dry Ice)
- Corrosives such as: acids, corrosive paint and dyes, rust removers
- Environmental waste including: used engine oil and used or damaged batteries
- Explosives or ammunition such as: fireworks, flares and sparklers
- Flammable liquids such as: acetone, lighter fluid, solvent based paints
- Flammable solids including: magnesium and potassium
- Gases including: flammable, non flammable, compressed and toxic gases such as fire extinguishers and scuba tanks
- Infectious and/or biological substances expected to contain pathogens or other agents such as: bacteria, viruses, parasites, prions
- Matches, lighters or lighter refills including: cigarette lighters containing petrol and butane lighters
- Oxidizing materials or organic peroxides such as disinfectants and hair dyes
- Pesticides, toxic herbicides and insecticides or poisons toxic substances